Cocktails in the City is the UK’s biggest cocktail party and you can’t miss it…
Taking place in London from Thursday 30th March to Saturday 1st April, Cocktails in the City, is back in London for another three-day cocktail extravaganza. Inviting both cocktail aficionados and curious bar-gazers from all over the world to celebrate its fifth anniversary, Cocktails in the City showcases the world’s greatest bars, finest drinks and creative bartenders all under one roof.
Last year it attracted over 16,000 people and is the biggest weekend-long celebration of British cocktail culture. Aswell as London it also takes place regularly in Manchester, Edinburgh and Leeds, with the epicentre of the year being London’s winter and summer cocktail parties.
Fun fact: This year will see the 100,000th cocktail will be served!
If you purchase a ticket to this years festival you can enjoy a whole myriad of cocktail-fun. You can…
- Visit 25 of London’s finest bars in pop up, set to the breathtaking backdrop of London’s One Marylebone, a Grade 2 listed church in central London.
- Sip on signature serves and taste-test the hottest (and wackiest) 2017 cocktail trends from the world’s leading bars.
- Explore London’s cocktail scene in one night through interactive and diverse drinking experience, taking guests on a whirlwind tour of cocktail exploration without even having to leave the building.
- Visit the second floor of the stunning One Marylebone where Woodford Reserve are hosting a Hygge cocktail takeover, flying over three internationally renowned bars from Oslo, Copenhagen and Stockholm.
- Participate in tasting tables, blend your own spirits and shake up a storm with the world’s most established bartenders.
Venue: One Marylebone, 1 Marylebone Road, NW1 4AQ
Date: Thursday 30th, Friday 31st March and Saturday 1st April 6-11:30pm
Tickets: Available via www.cocktailsinthecity.com cost just £15 and include a welcome cocktail