Street food stars Other Side Fried to offer 100 free burgers for one week only!
After being destroyed during the London riots in 2011, restaurant and bar Dirty South have now re-opened for business, bringing quality food and drink as well as a selection of craft beers, fine wines and cocktails to Lewisham.
To celebrate this launch, Other Side Fried are taking over the kitchen of Dirty South to offer Londoners the chance to get their hands on #100FREEBURGERS every day! Running from the 20-24 November 2017 all you need to do is sign up at www.dirtysouth.co.uk/100freeburgers. Successful entrants will receive a voucher to claim a free burger all week between 5-10pm.
A bit about Dirty South
Dirty South is a laid-back pub and restaurant situated in the heart of Lewisham. Originally an iconic music venue that closed in 2011 following the London riots, Dirty South has re-opened for business and is dedicated to bringing quality food and drink to Lee High Road, seven days a week. The Dirty South Bar offers a selection of craft beers, fine wines and tempting cocktails.
Chicken street food favourites Other Side Fried will be the first in a series of rotating local street food stars to take up a residency with Dirty South. The fried chicken Kings will take over Dirty South, bringing their dirty done proper fried chicken. The menu includes:
· BUFFALO BURGER – Fried chicken, buffalo sauce, ranch dressing, lettuce, pickles
· HONEY BUTTER – Fried chicken, smoked honey butter, bacon, lettuce, pickles
· O.S.F BURGER – Fried chicken, bacon, American cheese, O.S.F. sauce, pickled onions, lettuce
· VEG BURGER – Fried celeriac, Cheese and chive sauce, fried egg, lettuce and pickles
· DIRTY FRIES – Ranch dressing, parmesan, bacon, hot sauce
Date: 20 – 24 November 2017
More info: www.dirtysouth.co.uk/100freeburgers
Address: 162 Lee High Road, London, SE13 5PR