Here at Seen in the City, we love a trip to Thailand and we’ve an offer you can’t refuse…
Thailand’s tropical heat, the hustle and bustle and the culture change draw us in time and time again. Now we’re no strangers to the Amari group (in our most recent trip to Thailand we stayed here) so when we heard of Thailand’s original beach get away – the Amari Hua Hin’s latest offer, we just had to share it.
Inspired by its scenic seaside surroundings, their package starts at 4,000 THB++ per night* (approximately £87) for a two-night minimum stay and includes:
– A special welcome treat on arrival
– A scrumptious afternoon tea set of fresh scones, pastries, and cakes at Coral Lounge
– A 60-minute Kaya Thai REAL-EASE massage at the Breeze Spa
– A candlelit dinner at Shoreline Beach Club with a choice of Thai or western set menus
– Complimentary late check-out until 15:00 upon availability
– Enjoy stunning views with a complimentary upgrade to the next Deluxe room category
– Enjoy 20% discount on extra nights
Hua Hin is a two and a half hour drive from Bangkok, so close enough to the main action of the island, yet far enough away to feel like a relaxing beach retreat. Its roots can be traced back to the 20s when the then relatively unknown destination was thrust into the spotlight as the locale of choice for aristocrats and nobility before becoming King Rama VII’s choice for his summer residence. Nowadays it is a mix of city and sea with a real diverse ambience, lively night markets, street foods and calming stretches of beach.
The Hotel itself oozes understated elegance, with contemporary design, a state of the art spa and gym. It also boasts six different eateries – Mosaic – a contemporary all purpose restaurant, Coral Lounge Lobby bar, Reef Deli and Wine lounge, Shoreline Beach club, Aqua pool bar and in room dinning, meaning whatever your culinary preference you will be more than satisfied.
For more information on the package or to make a reservation, please visit www.amari.com/huahin/
* Package price is subject to change based on room category and period of stay.