A London brunch festival is hitting the capital with all the foodie delight you could ever with for – London Brunch Fest…
When: Saturday 1st September and Sunday 2nd September
Sessions (each day): 10am-1:30pm / 2pm-5:30pm
Buy Tickets: www.londonbrunchfest.com
Price: £15 (including entry to one session, festival tote bag, access to the main stage).
VIB (Very Important Bruncher) tickets are also available at £28 (including a full day admission, a complimentary Bloody Mary, queue jump for talks, as well as tote bag and access to the main stage).
There is less than a month to go until London Brunch fest – the first ever London brunch festival to hit the capital – and we are already drooling at the thought. Expect brunch cafes, restaurants and street food vendors to bring an international twist with a whole host of delicious foodie delights. A celebration of the meal that isn’t quite breakfast, isn’t quite lunch and encourages prosecco drinking before midday, the London Brunch Fest is set to raise the bar for future eggs benedict’s, bottomless bloody Mary’s and sizzling sausages all round the nation.
You may like: Review of the Piano Works bottomless prosecco brunch
To Eat & Drink
Following the initial announcement, London Brunch Fest has now confirmed additional names to its line-up, transforming the upcoming event into a mix of brunch dishes from around the world, with many bringing brand-new recipes to the festival to be served for the very first time. Names include Waffle On, Urban Pantry, Cafe Miami, The Joint, Zoe’s Ghana Kitchen, Benitos Har, On Cafe, Finest Fayre, mac to the Future, Arancini Brothers and so many more. Drinks will be provided by companies such as Hackney-based The Pickle House, The Gentleman Baristas, Origin Roasters, We Are Tea and The Urban Corgial Co. For any sweet tooth fans, scrumptious baked goods will come from the likes of Pophams Bakery, Naked Dough, The Flour Station and Sweet Nothing Bakehouse.
The Marketplace is set to be packed full of exciting brands sampling and selling brunch and breakfast related treats, perfect for visitors to peruse with a cocktail in hand, take home and enjoy. This includes Pophams bakery, Origin Coffee, Heck Sausages, We are Tea, No1 Kombucha, The Happy Tummy Co and so many more.
In addition, a range of events have been scheduled throughout the London Brunch Fest weekend that will include talks, panel discussions and interactive workshops.
● The Explosion of Kombucha – a panel discussion from Real Kombucha and No1 Kombucha ● Tea Done Properly: A Guided Tasting with Emilie Holmes, founder of Good & Proper Tea
● Matcha Masterclass by Emilie Holmes, founder of Good & Proper Tea
● How to make the perfect Bloody Mary by Florence Cherruault, founder of The Pickle House
● Her journey into food as medicine and her mission to rid Britain of IBS with Karen O’Donoghue, Founder of The Happy Tummy Co
● The Story of Magic Breakfast by Chair Tamar Kasriel
● Cooking with Peanut Butter by Bonanza
● RIP Clean Eating: The Alternative Brunch Wellness Plan by Eve Simmons and Laura Dennison (Not Plant Based)
● Plus more talks and workshops added over the coming weeks
Adding to the festival vibe will be DJ sets from DJ Maj-ik, Greg Hale and Dozzer AKA Tony.