We’re giving THREE lucky entrants the chance to WIN 10 day-passes to the best new coworking space in London – The Workroom. A must for any freelancer, business owner or entrepreneur…
Whether you’re a business owner, a freelancer, you work from home, or you blog in your spare time, it can sometimes get a bit much. And while cafes are good to go and work in, you can sometimes get uncomfortable taking up space, get distracted by the noise, or find it impossible to locate plugs or a decent wifi speed. This is where the new concept The Workroom comes in. A collection of five top London restaurants, The Workroom combines the best aspects of a private members club, co-working space and restaurant – and we are giving away a set of 10 day passes for three lucky winners!
What is The Workroom
The Workroom is the ideal solution for both workers and restaurants, giving you the space to work guilt-free throughout the day in an inspiring and distraction-free space, while restaurants can fill up areas that can be left empty during the day before the dinner rush. The new initiative combines the comfortable luxury of D&D restaurants with the practicality of a co-working space. The Workroom was launched as an app on 10 June 2019 in five of D&D London’s locations including 100 Wardour St, Bluebird Chelsea & White City, Fiume and Radici. You can use this app to book the location of choice and book a table with ease. This then serves as your office for the day, where you will have super-fast Wi-Fi, an abundance of plug sockets as standard, complimentary tea, coffee and water and a beautifully decorated and comfortable workspace. Also, as The Workroom is based in a number of highly established restaurants, the food available while you work is premium quality. There might even be some free samples and tasters on offer when the chef’s in-house are tasting and developing new menus!
To be one of THREE lucky entrants in with the chance to win a bundle of 10 day-passes which can be used at any time, all you need to do is answer the following question…
Terms and Conditions
- Entry into this The Workroom Competition will be deemed as acceptance of these rules and any separate instructions for entry will form part of the rules.
- Any UK residents, aged 18 or over, can enter by visiting the Competition landing page at and selecting one answer in the poll. Only one entry per person is allowed and the closing date for entries is Friday 9th August 2019.
- The three winners will be selected at random and contacted by email or phone
- Seen in the City’s decision of the winner is final
- If the selected winner does not claim the prize within five days, we will be forced to re-gift this prize
- Open to UK residents only
- The prize you will receive is 10 day passes for use on The Workroom
- The passes cannot be exchanged for any money
- Please email info@ if you have any further questions
- You will be entered into our newsletter and The Workroom newsletter as per acceptance of the above rules. If you wish to opt out at any time, you may do so.
This competition is sponsored in association with The Workroom. Check out their website here.