My Icon Story – personalised stories told through icons…
Artwork is something so personal and unique, why not go that one step further with My Icon Story – a personalised picture made from icons. Just as no person is the same, not one My Icon Story print is the same, you can select from a library of 800 icons to pick the ones which reflect your own memories, stories, experiences, relationships and more for a gift that is both special and totally personal to you.
My Icon Story is unique in the way they use the visual storytelling medium of icons enabling people to tell life stories and not just one single moment. It is super simple to use and customise and makes a great gift for a loved one or souvenir for yourself. For example, if you have just returned from travelling, why not get a print made up of the icons of famous landmarks from your favourite destinations? You can also get a free icon request so any icon you want added to your print, My Icon Story can design and add to their icon library for free!
In support of the British Heart Foundation’s London to Brighton bike ride we have teamed up with My Icon Story to create a limited edition print. For each print sold £5 will be donated to the British Heart Foundation, a charity close to many people’s hearts. And we have one to give away to a lucky winner! PLUS everyone who enters and subscribes to the My Icon Story newsletter will receive a unique My Icon Story discount code.
Don’t miss out on seeing the limited edition London to Brighton print, to find out more click here.
To enter the competition to win a limited edition London-Brighton print, simply answer the question below…
Terms and Conditions
- Entry into this My Icon Story Competition will be deemed as acceptance of these rules and any separate instructions for entry will form part of the rules.
- Any UK residents, aged 18 or over, can enter by visiting the Competition landing page at and choosing the icon they would like to see included. Only one entry per person is allowed and the closing date for entries is 21st June 2018.
- The winner will be selected at random and contacted by email or phone
- Seen in the City’s decision of the winner is final
- If the selected winner does not claim the prize within three days, we will be forced to re-gift this prize
- Open to UK residents only
- The My Icon Story print cannot be exchanged for money or other items
- By entering your details you are agreeing to be added to our mailing list and your details shared with My Icon Story. If you wish not to be, you can opt out at any time.
- Please email info@ if you have any further questions
This competition is sponsored in association with My Icon Story. You can see their website here