We’re giving you the chance to WIN a brand new Radley Handbag worth £149!
Handbag lovers rejoice, for our latest competition is one worth getting excited about. We are giving one lucky winner the chance to WIN this beautiful “In a Flutter” Radley Handbag. Since Radley was founded in 1998, they have been a leader in the marketplace for luxury handbags.
Crafted from an embossed leather, this beautiful “In a Flutter” Radley handbag is part of their new Flutter collection. The front flap features a punched design with chic rose-gold metal hardware. Compact but with different pockets for easy storage, it is great to carry your essentials and keep organised on the go. Use the chain’s pull through design to switch from carrying on your shoulder to crossing over the body for ease.
To WIN this “In a Flutter” Radley handbag which is worth £149, simply answer the following question:
*Closing Date July 23rd 2018*
Features of the Bag:
- Back slip pocket
- Hidden front slip pocket
- Internal zip and slip pockets
- Crafted from smooth leather
- Radley London coin branding
- Comes with a Radley dust bag
- Hanging leather Radley London
- Punched and embossed design
- Radley London embossed branding
Terms and Conditions
- Entry into this Radley Competition will be deemed as acceptance of these rules and any separate instructions for entry will form part of the rules.
- Any UK residents, aged 18 or over, can enter by visiting the Competition landing page at and selecting the answer to the above question. Only one entry per person is allowed and the closing date for entries is 23rd July 2018.
- The winner will be selected at random and contacted by email or phone
- Seen in the City’s decision of the winner is final
- If the selected winner does not claim the prize within five days, we will be forced to re-gift this prize
- Open to UK residents only
- The Radley bag cannot be exchanged for money or other items
- By entering your details you are agreeing to be added to our mailing list. If you wish not to be, you can opt out at any time.
- Please email info@ if you have any further questions