One lucky reader will win two GANT shirts of their choice up to a total combined value of £200…
GANT is one of the most wanted clothing brands in the globe, due to their luxurious quality and sleek designs, making you look and feel great every day. Founded as a shirtmaking company in 1949 it’s only ‘fitting’ that we teamed up with them, offering one of our readers the chance to win two shirts of their liking up to a total combined value of £200 (T&C’s Apply). Simply scroll to the bottom of the page and pick the correct answer to the questions: ‘In what year was GANT Founded? to win…
You may also like: Votch watches Cruelty free fashion
Throughout the years GANT’s collection has expanded to offer a whole range of top quality clothing, ideal for men, women and children. Their shirts collection is vast and versatile, making them ideal for any occasion – whether that be a formal shirt for a wedding or a casual shirt for an office job. Made from the finest materials, you can expert your shirt to last for years.
You may also like: Sundried Activewear proving you can be both ethical and stylish
This competition finishes at midnight on 04/05/18. By entering this competition you will be agreeing to our terms and conditions at the bottom of the page. You will be added to our monthly newsletter, featuring our hottest competitions, travel destinations, fashion advice and so much more…
You may also like: WIN a luxury cut, blow dry and treatment with Rush
Enter the competition and win two Gant shirts up to a total combined value of £200! Share and tag us on Facebook for an extra chance to win…
Terms and Conditions
- Entry into this GANT Competition will be deemed as acceptance of these rules and any separate instructions for entry will form part of the rules.
- Any UK residents, aged 18 or over, can enter by visiting the Competition landing page at and voting what year GANT was founded. Only one entry per person is allowed and the closing date for entries is 4th May 2018.
- The winner will be selected at random and contacted by email or phone
- Seen in the City’s decision of the winner is final
- If the selected winner does not claim the prize within three days, we will be forced to re-gift this prize
- Open to UK residents only
- The two Gant shirts must be selected from their current season
- The total combined cost must not exceed £200
- The shirts cannot be exchanged for money or other items
- By entering your details you are agreeing to be added to our mailing list and your details shared with GANT. If you wish not to be, you can opt out at any time.
- Please email info@ if you have any further questions