Win a complimentary night’s stay for two at Tewkesbury Park Hotel! Including breakfast, a three-course dinner and a bottle of wine…
Tewkesbury Park Hotel is one of our favourite Hotels we have ever stayed at. It has the most beautiful views, a spa complete with outdoor hot tub, cosy rooms, delicious food and a 5* cocktail list to work your way through. It is the ideal oasis of calm for a spa weekend with the girls or a romantic getaway with your other half. (And for anyone looking to pop the question, or who might be engaged, it is the most stunning wedding venue!)
There are 93 bedrooms in the Hotel and each has a luxurious Hypnos bed, state of the art TV, luxury toilets and power showers. And the best news? We’ve teamed up with Tewkesbury Park Hotel to offer you the chance to WIN a complimentary night’s stay for two in one of their luxury rooms – including breakfast and a three-course dinner in their restaurant with a bottle of wine. Simply scroll to the bottom of the page to enter.
About Tewkesbury Park Hotel
Tewkesbury Park, located in 163 acres of majestic parkland, commands stunning views of the Cotswolds and provides the perfect ingredients for a relaxing, yet indulgent break, with a group of friends, or a loved one.
The hotel recently completed an extensive three-year renovation costing £10 million, with the addition of nine individually-designed historic suites; two spa rooms; an Orangery; a Cocktail Lounge; a striking events suite – the Cotswolds Suite, created with weddings in mind. Architecturally stunning, the suite with its floor-to-ceiling glass façade and magnificent views, can accommodate weddings of up to 200 guests. The outside space is equally impressive, with a wood-fired pizza oven and BBQ, plus wrap around terrace – perfect for a sundowner with a group of friends. The final addition, a new restaurant, Mint, was completed in November and serves a refreshing selection of light and clean cuisine with a great balance of dishes. Besides hearty locally-sourced meat dishes, an array of fish and plant-based options reflect the growing desire for healthier lifestyles, with the menu as a whole being paired beautifully with the hotel’s varied and interesting selection of wine and bubbles.
The hotel has everything for an activity-led weekend. Leisure facilities include a fully-equipped health club with a leading-edge gym; indoor swimming pool; squash and tennis courts; a sauna and steam room; an outdoor hot tub – perfect to complement with a glass of fizz! And for a relaxing facial the hotel has two spa rooms providing luxurious Natural Spa Factory treatments. If those facilities weren’t enough, Tewkesbury Park has an impressive 18-hole, par 72 parkland golf course, complemented by a 9-hole academy course, practice range, putting green, and an excellent pro for those who are interested to learn, or just brush up on some rusty skills. As well as the leisure facilities, Tewkesbury Park’s stunning setting is perfect for a country walk, allowing you to take in the rural landscape and stunning views of the Cotswolds and beyond.
Besides the beautiful Cotswolds to explore, on the hotel’s doorstep is the historic town of Tewkesbury – home to the stunning Tewkesbury Abbey. An eclectic mix of vintage shops and traditional tea rooms, along with medieval buildings and secret alleyways make this an excellent weekend break destination. Tewkesbury Park is only five minutes from M5 junction nine and within easy reach of Cheltenham, Worcester, Birmingham and Bristol.
Enter the competition here to win a stay at Tewkesbury Park Hotel…
Terms and Conditions
- Entry into this Tewkesbury Park Hotel Competition will be deemed as acceptance of these rules and any separate instructions for entry will form part of the rules.
- Any UK residents, aged 18 or over, can enter by visiting the Competition landing page at and selecting the number of bedrooms at Tewkesbury Park Hotel. Only one entry per person is allowed and the closing date for entries is 26th April 2019.
- The winner will be selected at random and contacted by email or phone
- Seen in the City’s decision of the winner is final
- If the selected winner does not claim the prize within five days, we will be forced to re-gift this prize
- Open to UK residents only
- The prize you will receive is valid for 2 adults only for one-night, a 3-course dinner (including a bottle of house wine), bed & breakfast.
- Prize is subject to availability, cannot be taken over public holidays and must be taken by 1st December 2019
- The voucher cannot be exchanged for any money and cancellation would be required at least 48 hours prior to arrival or you may be charged for this.
- Please email info@ if you have any further questions
This competition is sponsored in association with Tewkesbury Park Hotel. Check out their website here.