Don’t miss what is arguably the best week of the year…
London Cocktail Week is approaching its final few days, which means the opportunity to venture on the bar route that Absolut have invented, is also coming to an end. If vodka is your poison of choice, then don’t miss out on these 12 classic cocktails with 12 Absolut twists…
It only seems right that the pioneering vodka brand, have stepped it up for 2015 LCW. The Absolut experience is devised of 12 bars and 12 cocktails. As you hit each bar, you won’t only get to slurp on the delectable liquid concoctions, but will discover the legacy behind each of them!
Every bar has taken the time to add their own twist on the classic cocktails available, giving a new surge of life and love into the beloved originals.
Here’s where it’s at:
1. Northbank – Absolut on the Beach
2. Rocket Holborn – Bloody Mary
3. Rocket Bishopsgate – Lemon Drop
4. The Jones Family Project – Cosmopolitan
5. Zigfrid von Underbelly- Caipiroska
6. The Somers Town Coffee House – Espresso Martini
7. Cellar Door – Collins
8. Nordic – Sea Breeze
9. Kosmopol – Fresh Fruit Martini
10. Four Sisters – White Russian
11. Rocket City – Tonik
12. Inamo Soho – Moscow Mule
Being a lover of all things lemony, the Lemon Drop takes the top spot for me, although the Espresso Martini halfway through the route is the perfect point for a caffeine pick-me-up.
All of the above are just £5 each for all LCW wristband holders.
For more info, click here